Well, you’ve done your research and found a company that you think will do a great job at remodeling your home. This company met with you at length in your home, listened to your concerns, and provided answers with your best interest in mind. They then followed up with a comprehensive, itemized estimate that made you feel like you were in control of the project and the budget. You’re ready to schedule the job, except for that one nagging concern at the back of your mind. What if things go wrong? Or, what if the company does a great job, but it just isn’t what you wanted? This is too big of an investment to not get exactly what you wanted, isn’t it?
Most homeowners attempt to alleviate this concern by asking the contractor, “What’s your warranty?” and the contractor will provide the typical answer with a 1 year warranty or “satisfaction guarantee.” Let me ask you, “Do even know what that means?” A 1 year warranty for what? The project falling apart, or one year until you aren’t happy with it? Well, let me tell you what this means; it’s the contractors method of pushing the risk over to the homeowner. Because, in reality, every time the contractor takes on a project, he’s taking a risk that you won’t be happy with the work he’s done. And then he has to worry about not getting paid, or spending the money to fix the problem. If things go wrong, the contractor doesn’t want to have to cover the costs. So providing a vague one-line statement with no details allows them to provide false assurance without assuming risk. But someone has to assume the risk, and it should never be the homeowner!!!
The problem is, if a contractor doesn’t spend the time listening to you, getting to know you, and understanding your circumstances, they can’t be confident in what you really want. And if they never provide a comprehensive, itemized estimate, they can’t be confident that you know what you are getting. They can only provide what they think you want based upon what past customers have liked. But without being confident that they are providing them exactly what you want, they aren’t comfortable assuming the risk of fixing the problem if you aren’t happy. So, can you start to see why we, at Natural Accent Hardwood Floors, like to spend time getting to know you and provide you with our unique, comprehensive estimates.
We want you, our customer, to feel 100% confident that we will provide you with the service and products that you want. So we offer premium hardwood flooring service with a truly unique “No Risk Guarantee.” With our “No Risk Guarantee” we layout in detail how we assume all the risk of your hardwood flooring project, and, in the end, if you are not thrilled with the service we provided, we are responsible for fixing the problem.
“No Risk Guarantee”
- We promise to listen to you in order to understand your wants, needs, fears and expectations, and educate you on whether those expectations can and can’t be met.
- We promise to be honest with you about all our products and services and itemize them on our comprehensive estimates.
- We promise to hold to our estimates with no hidden charges. If any surprises are found during a project (such as pet-stains when removing carpet) we will discuss your options and their associated costs before performing any additional work.
- We promise to get your project done in a timely manner. We do not juggle projects! We will be on the job-site every workday until the job is finished.
- We promise to use only the highest quality products and equipment on the market.
- If you feel that we have failed to uphold our promise, we will either fix the problem promptly or compensate you accordingly.